Maxus Corporate Advisory recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of our clients and believes that it is our social responsibility to use and protect such information appropriately. To this end, we have established the following policy regarding the protection of personal information, and will handle such information appropriately in compliance with laws, regulations, and other norms.
- Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
- We will make every effort to clarify the purpose of use of personal information entrusted to us, and will acquire personal information to the extent necessary for our business in a lawful and fair manner.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- We will use the personal information we have acquired from our clients within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition or that is reasonably related to the purpose of use, and only to the extent necessary for the performance of our business operations.
Personal information will not be provided or disclosed to third parties without the consent of the client, except as required by law.
- Outsourcing of Personal Information
- When sharing personal information with a third party or outsourcing the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct an appropriate investigation of the party with whom the information is shared and the party to which the handling of the information is outsourced, and will make appropriate agreements and provide guidance and management to ensure that the information is kept confidential.
- How we manage personal information
- We will not leak or steal personal information.
We will take appropriate information security measures.
We will not copy or duplicate information beyond the necessary scope.
We will strive to return, destroy, or delete the information appropriately and securely after the purpose of use has been achieved.
In the unlikely event of an accident involving personal information, we will respond promptly and appropriately.
- Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
- If any of our client wishes to disclose, change, or delete his or her personal information, we will promptly respond to the request in accordance with the laws and regulations after confirming that he or she is the person who made the request.
- Ensuring Accuracy of Personal Information
- We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Maintenance of Personal Information
- We regularly review our handling of personal information and strive for continuous improvement efforts to further protect personal information.